Andrew’s Roofing Service
We strive to offer every client the benefit of comprehensive assurance in their roofing. To realize this goal, we offer our services for both residential and commercial roofs, with a broad range of materials for both. Whether you need installation, repair, maintenance, or any other service, give us a call today at (321) 257-4566 We especially pride ourselves on the quality of our inspection services. If you schedule regular inspections on your roof, we can perform preventative maintenance to prevent the development of severe problems. This will save you a great deal of money over the years, and also prolong the life of your roof.
For top-tier roofing services, look no further than Andrew’s Roofing in Melbourne, FL. We always stand behind our work and consider repeat customers as the foundation of our success. We stand ready to realize your needs for security in your roofing. To learn more, schedule a free evaluation, or request a list of references, do not hesitate to reach out to us at (321) 257-4566
Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Asphalt Shingles Present an Attractive and Economical Option for Home Roofing.
Asphalt shingles are far and away the most popular roofing material in the country. With a unique combination of durability, economy, and style options, it’s easy to understand why. While the longevity of asphalt shingle roofing clocks in at a respectable 20 years, the day will eventually come when you need replacement. At Andrew’s Roofing, we are your local roofer for exceptional work with asphalt shingle installation or repair.
Regular maintenance and upkeep are indispensable to realize the full potential of your shingle roof. If you schedule regular inspections from our team, we can provide preventative maintenance that optimizes your roof and maximizes its lifespan. For inspections or any other service with asphalt shingles in Melbourne, FL, you can rely on the experienced experts at Andrew’s Roofing. To learn more or schedule service, give us a call today at (321) 257-4566
Benefits of Asphalt Shingles
In Order to Preserve Their Utility, Damaged Shingle Roofs Need Immediate Repair.
Recognized as one of the most affordable and traditional of roof options, asphalt shingle roofs are made from fiberglass matting topped with asphalt and roofing granules. With plenty of colors, styles, as well as shapes to choose from, you’re bound to find the precise asphalt shingle you want for your house. We often suggest that clients pick a color that complements the brick or siding of your house, but also meshes with their personal sense of design.
No matter which kind of asphalt shingle you choose, however, you will end up with a water resistant, flame deterrent, and reliable roof system that can last for 20 years or more with proper care and maintenance. If you want your new roof to last, it is important to set up annual asphalt shingle maintenance, as well as repair appointments!
Asphalt Shingle Replacement & Restoration
It is time to begin looking into roofing replacement options when your shingle roof passes 15 years of age. There is a large selection of options to choose from, and we only stock the highest quality of materials. Our crew has been assisting clients in this area for years, and are very knowledgeable about asphalt shingle roof installations and replacements.
Call the team today at (321) 257-4566 to get your estimate for repairs or installation of asphalt shingles in Melbourne, FL today! You can bet on our crew for dependable and cost-effective residential shingle roof solutions.
Roof Storm Damage Repair in Melbourne, FL
If You Have Storm Roof Damage from Debris, Hail, or Fallen Trees, Call Us for Fast Repairs.
The main goal of your roofing is to protect your property from damage. However, sometimes storms can compromise your roofing, leaving it run-down and in need of repair. An expert roofing contractor can get your roofing system restored after it endures storm roof damage. The importance of this task should not go understated. A roof that has persistent storm damage cannot defend your home against leaks. It is also highly vulnerable to complete failure, a situation that could devastate your house. If you’ve just endured a major storm, don’t hesitate to call Andrew’s Roofing for an inspection and repairs.
The repair of roof storm damage in Melbourne, FL is available from Andrew’s Roofing. Our licensed team works with your itinerary and is always ready to get your roof system back to its best. We use only first-rate materials and roofing practices to make sure our repairs and services meet your requirements and specifications. Let’s start today. Call Andrew’s Roofing at (321) 257-4566 and talk with one of our professional roofing contractors about roof storm damage repair!
How to Identify Storm Damage
If you are concerned whether or not your home has suffered storm damage, here are several things to consider and factors to check.
- Keep in mind that your roof may not appear damaged. Storms damage can create significant problems below the surface of your roof. For this reason, among others, it is important to have an inspection from a qualified roofer.
- At Andrews Roofing, we always make sure to look for signs that include hidden bruises, broken tabs, broken seals, and excessive loss of roofing granules.
- A reputable roofer such as us will evaluate the overall condition of our roof to provide an explanation for any damages.
- Take pictures of debris, roof leaks, and any other obvious signs of storm damage.
- Do not settle for patches if your roof has damage across 25 percent or more of a slope. This will usually qualify you for an entirely new roof from your insurance.
- If your roofing material is old, you will need to have it replaced.
- Decking that has become damaged or saturated with water is a major indication of storm damage.
- Shingles that have lifted and laid back down indicate damage, as they will not reseal to defend against leaks.
- If you have a flat roof, make sure the insulation is still attached.
- If your neighbors received payment for new roofs, you can use this information to your advantage.
- Always remember that the insurance company must restore your property to its condition before the storm struck.
- Don’t settle for less. Cheaper contractors save the insurance company money, but may perform poor quality work.
- Have your contractor complete a storm damage inspection report.
- You must sign a contract with your roofer to allow them to work with the insurance company.
- After you’ve agreed with your adjuster as to the final extent of damage, make sure the contractor includes the final price for their work in the contractor’s agreement.
- If work exceeds $2500, you will need to sign a No Objection Certificate (NOC) that requires notarization and filing with the county for a building permit.
- Several inspections should occur, including a deck inspection and final review.
- After the final inspection, and after the contractor has been paid in full, make sure they release the NOC.
Storm Roof Damage Experts
Our Inspectors Will Work with the Insurance Company to Get the Settlement You Deserve.
There are many kinds of storms that can roll in and damage your property. Punctures can be caused by hard-hitting hail, and torn and missing materials and debris can be strung along your roofing due to howling winds. Your roofing system can experience trouble from leaks, to complete failure from too much damage. Even with only minor damage, it is crucial that you have your roofing repaired back to its best condition before the next storm.
To get your roof back to defending you, our roofers complete storm roof damage repairs for your home. Storm damage is discovered through our thorough inspection services, which we perform before the repairs start. Once we’ve discovered a problem, we communicate this information to you and work with you to renew your home’s protection. Our team takes the time to answer all your questions and offer suggestions on your roofing choices. After we repair your roof, we ensure it meets your satisfaction before finishing the job.
- Emergency Roofing Services Our emergency roofing repair services are vital for anyone with serious roof damages that call for immediate action.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair It isn’t surprising, but hail can leave lasting damage on your roof, which can lead to bigger problems down the line.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help Working with your insurance provider can be difficult when your roofing has been damaged, but our crew is available to help!
- Roof Leaks Repaired By quickly conducting roof leak repairs, we can minimize any damages to your roof, as well as other problems such as mold or mildew.
- Roof Wind Damages Many people believe hail causes the most damage during a storm, but actually, wind is the most damaging force on your roof.
- Wind Mitigation Wind mitigation can leave your home ideally secured against high, damaging winds.
We Work With Your Insurance
When you need a roofer that will work with your insurance company, contact Andrew’s Roofing. Our team works with you and your insurance to complete repairs. We can even offer a roofing inspection and report to add to your claim paperwork. To assure your satisfaction, we always keep you apprised and up-to-date on your roof system repairs, and we’ll never consider a job finished until we’ve exceeded your expectations.
Call your local roofing experts today at (321) 257-4566 for the repair of storm roof damage in Melbourne, FL and the surrounding area
Why Choose Andrews Roofing
Been Around Since 1992
Full support with insurance claim projects
Manufacturer lifetime warranties
High level of service - A+ BBB Rating
Experienced and knowledgeable crews
Full clean-up and safe job sites
Reviews from our